Dan Nordin joined Gustafson Gluek as an associate in October 2011. He was also admitted to the Minnesota State Bar and to the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota in 2011. Dan practices in the areas of consumer protection and antitrust.
While in law school, Dan was a Managing Editor for the Minnesota Journal of Law, Science & Technology. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Minnesota Law School in 2011. Before law school, Dan earned a B.A. with high distinction from the University of Minnesota in 2007. He also worked in information technology, primarily with websites and other electronic communications.
Dan was selected a Minnesota Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2018.Download VCard View Representative Cases
Dan is currently, or has been, actively involved in the representation of plaintiffs and classes in following actions:
- In re Domestic Drywall Antitrust Litig. (E.D. Pa.)
- The Shane Group, Inc. v. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (E.D. Mich.)
- In re Blue Cross Blue Shield Antitrust Litig. (N.D. Ala.)
- In re Packaged Seafood Antitrust Litig. (S.D. Cal.)
- In re Dealer Management Systems Antitrust Litig. (N.D. Ill.)