Looking for appellate counsel in Minnesota or the 8th Circuit? Our attorneys are just the experienced, seasoned appellate advocates that can assis in getting the right result. Because we have tried complex cases to jury and bench verdicts, we understand how important the trial court is to a successful appeal.
Gustafson Gluek’s appellate attorneys draw from our years of experience practicing before courts at every level of the state and federal system. We have successfully briefed and argued a variety of complex class and non-class cases and been called upon by peers to assist in the appellate process for their clients as well. In addition, we have frequently written briefs and appeared as amicus curiae (friend of the court) on behalf of several professional organizations.
Our appellate attorneys are admitted to practice in the following appellate courts:
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Minnesota State Court of Appeals
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- United States Supreme Court
Some of the cases we have argued before the Eighth Circuit include:
- Karsjens, et al. v. Piper, et al.
- LaBrier v. State Farm Fire and Casualty Co.
- MN Senior Foundation, et al. v. United States, et al.
- Wallace James Beaulieu v. State of Minnesota
- Anna Bryant, et al. v. Medtronic, Inc., et al.
- Jeanette Rick, et al. v. Wyeth, Inc., et al.
- Dryer, et al. v National Football League
- Smith v. Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Morgan Larson v. Ferrellgas Partners
We have argued before the Minnesota Court of Appeals in Scott A. Joest, et al. v. Medtronic, Inc., et al.
We have also argued before the Minnesota Supreme Court in Wallace James Beaulieu v. State of Minnesota.